16 Ağustos 2026 Pazar

Tonbo Cup 2026 (TR/EN)














Merhaba arkadaşlar, 

Bir kez daha muhteşem Tonbo Cup etkinliğinde gene bulundum. 

Yıllardır gittiğim ve duyduğum tüm turnuvalar içinde dürüst olmak gerekirse en çok bu turnuvanın sistemini seviyorum. 

Toplam 20 takımın (3 +1 kişilik takımlar) 4 ayrı pool da yarışan 5 ayrı takımın lig usulü mücadelesi kesinlikle çok değerli. 

Ben şahsım adına bir turnuvaya gidip orada önce sıramın gelmesini ardından da bir sonraki maçımın kimbilir ne zaman olacağını bilmeden beklemeyi hiç sevemedim. 

Uzun bir yolculuk, konaklama, yemek ve diğer küçük masrafları ödeyip belki de tek bir maç yapıp dönme ihtimali olabiliyor. 

Oysa ki, Tonbo Cup’ta tüm takımlar en az 4 maç garanti yapacaklar. Dört katı deneyim kazanma garantisi veriyorlar. Bu süper bir imkan. 

Öğleden önce 2 pool’da mücadele edecek takımlar iki shiai-Jo ya arıldılar. Ben bu yıl Shiai-Jo B de görev aldım. Ancak her turnuvanın en büyük sorunu elbette burada da kendini gösterdi. Yeterli hakemin olmayışı bize yeterince dinlenme imkanı vermeden sürekli olarak ayakta durmamızı gerektirdi. 

Kendi açımdan olumlu olan nokta ise, hakemlik becerilerimi sürekli test etme şansım oldu. Günün sonunda şunu anladım ki, her ne kadar tüm kuralları da bilsen, fiziksel anlamda hazır da olsan, yeterince çok hakemlik yapamadığın zaman özgüvenin biraz düşük kalabiliyor. 

Yanımızda 2 tane EKC hakemlik deneyimi olan deneyimli insanların oluşu biraz güven ve biraz da stres oluştursa da onlardan aldığım yorumlar beni çok mutlu etti. 

Eğer her şey yolunda giderse bir gün bende EKC de görev alabilmeyi çok isterim. 

Günün sonunda çok güzel ilerleyen , dostça gerçekleşen maçların ardından eminim ki herkes salondan tatmin olarak ayrıldı. 

Evet yorulduk ama aynı zamanda çok şeylerde öğrendik.Yepyeni dostluklar edindik. Bence bunlardan daha  kıymetli bir ödül olamaz. 

Umarım seneye tekrar beni bu göreve uygun görürler diye diliyorum. 

English version 


Hi everyone,

Once again, I had the chance to be part of the amazing Tonbo Cup.

Honestly, out of all the tournaments I’ve attended or heard about over the years, this is probably the tournament system I like the most.

Having 20 teams in total, with teams made up of 3 + 1 members, competing in four separate pools in a league format, is something I really appreciate.

Personally, I’ve never liked going to a tournament, waiting for my turn to come, and then having no idea when my next match is going to be. You travel a long way, pay for accommodation, food and all the other little expenses, and there’s always a possibility that you might end up doing just one match and then going home.

At the Tonbo Cup, however, every team is guaranteed at least four matches. That means four times the experience, guaranteed. I think that’s a fantastic opportunity.

Before noon, the teams competing in two pools were divided between two shiai-jo. This year, I was assigned to Shiai-jo B.

Of course, one of the biggest challenges at every tournament showed itself here as well: not having enough referees meant that we had to stay on our feet almost continuously, without getting enough time to rest.

From my own perspective, though, there was also a very positive side to this. I had the chance to constantly test my refereeing skills.

By the end of the day, I realised something: no matter how well you know all the rules or how physically prepared you are, if you don’t get enough opportunities to referee, your confidence can still be a little low.

Having two experienced referees with EKC experience alongside us was both reassuring and, to be honest, a little stressful! But the feedback I received from them made me really happy.

If everything goes well, I would absolutely love to have the opportunity to referee at the EKC one day myself.

At the end of the day, after so many well-run and friendly matches, I’m sure everyone left the hall feeling satisfied.

Yes, we were tired, but at the same time, we learned so much and made some brand-new friendships. I honestly don’t think there could be a more valuable reward than that.

I hope that, if everything goes well, they will consider me suitable for this role again next year. I would be very happy to be part of it once again.




BKA Kendo Summer Seminar 2026

Merhaba Arkadaşlar, Arka arkaya bir çok yazı paylaştığım için üzgünüm. Ama etkinlikler böyle arka arkaya olunca mecburen yazıya döküyorum.  ...